Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year - Welcome 2016

Starting a new year means starting the year with a blank page. How will you write this year's story? Filled with fun and happiness or filled with mystery or intrigue?

This is a great time to set goals for the upcoming year. Some might call them resolutions. I prefer to think of them as goals for the year. Some of my standard new year goals include making more money, reading more books, writing more book reviews and writing more stories.

You might stop at your local bookstore on Jan.1 to find the perfect books to help you get the new year started off right. A few of the books I'm working on as we go from 2015 to 2016 include:



  • M Train by Patti Smith

  • Over the Top by Tom Jones

  • Dream House by Catherine Armsden
  • If I Run by Terri Blackstock



I'm looking forward to meeting more great books this year. Happy New Year!


No comments: