The April 2016 issue of "Success" magazine has an interesting bestseller's list in the back. The list has 10 bestselling business books. The magazine notes "Success analyzes a combination of sales data acquired from Nielsen BookScan-which gathers point-of-sale data from more than 16,000 locations across the U.S.-and from a variety of independently verified sources within the personal development industry."
The list is compiled from sales from Jan. 4 to Jan. 31, 2016. What's interesting is that there are at least two books on the list that where first published decades ago. See if you know which ones. Here's the the 10 books with author names that were listed.
1. StrengthsFinder 2.0 by Tom Rath (Gallup Press)
2. The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman (Northfield Publishing)
3. How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie (Pocket Books)
4. Presence: Bringing Your Boldest Self to Your Biggest Challenges by Amy Cuddy (Little, Brown and Company)
5. Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol S. Dweck (Ballantine Books)
6. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen R. Covey (Simon and Schuster)
7. Daring Greatly: How the Courage to be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead by Brene Brown, Ph.D. (Avery)
8. The Power of Broke: How Empty Pockets, a Tight Budget, and a Hunger for Success Can Become Your Greatest Competitive Advantage by Daymond John (Crown Business)
9. The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg (Random House)
10. The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown, Ph.D. (Hazelden Publishing & Educational Services)